Thursday, March 7, 2013

let the wind take over

my hair tickles the living crap out of me.  it's like it tries to drive me crazy throughout the day; sneaking its way into my food, agitating the inside of my mouth, my cheek, my shoulder...pretty much anywhere within the immediate vicinity of my neck.  while this is all to be expected, it still drives me crazy, but I refuse to cut it.  so this is my life.  struggling with this multi-shaded brown mane that doesn't even know what a blow dryer is anymore.

this evening, just now, only moments ago, after fiddling with the whispy strands dancing in the wind, taunting me with their uncontrollability for over 20 minutes, the thought occurred to me, subconsciously, to just let them go wherever it is they go.  and I did.  and I was reminded why I have all this hair.

so, really, this is my life.  letting my hair do whatever the wind wants it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment